CFM+ 6.0 Intake Elbow:: Smallmouth vs. Largemouth

Forrest Nearing said:
if they're anything like the dodge elbows, you won't see much of anything

so you sayin that in your opinion they're not worth buying??? I'm tryin to get my truck into at least the 13s for this season's goal.... and that was the next thing that I figured would give a tad bit hp and not break the bank like most other mods that are next in line would do.

--Ryan

94xlt, if i was you, i would save up for a fuel system for DJ or somebody like that., if you already have SCT, exhaust and a airraid drop in filter in the stock housing.

So the kit replaces from the elbow to the intercooler? It replaces the stock black plastic pipe?

I have the large mouth. Mine replaced from the intercooler output to the intake elbow. I don't know if the small mouth replaces the pipe or not.

I dont think the small mouth does.

That is correct. The small mouth is a direct factory replacment, where as the large mouth has a 3.5" inlet and comes with the larger cold side CAC tube. I installed the CFM+ large mouth(carbon fiber) kit on a buddy's truck last week and it looks awesome. I also have the large mouth on mine! Got 'em from innovative diesel.

Back