cfm+ intake manifold

00farmcummins

have a cfm intake manifold for a 98-07 5.9L. The thing is pratically brand new. I put it on once and torqued one of the studs down to tight and it broke my head and i never got around to putting it back on. It will need a new set of studs from cfm which are 26 bucks otherwise everything is there box instructions aftermarket boot and the gaskets. looking to get 275 shipping included.

have a cfm intake manifold for a 98-07 5.9L. The thing is pratically brand new. I put it on once and torqued one of the studs down to tight and it broke my head and i never got around to putting it back on. It will need a new set of studs from cfm which are 26 bucks otherwise everything is there box instructions aftermarket boot and the gaskets. looking to get 275 shipping included.

:what: you broke the stud, not the head, right? :poke:

yeah snapped the bolt ear.... and im thinking 250 is bottom dollar there 360 brand new and the truck has never ran with it on it so the part is brand new. thats 80 off the regular price for a pratically a brand new part and thats with the studs taken off the regular price.