Changing input shaft 47RE

FireMed said:
No prob. Im not for sure but i think its fast automotive there right off 46 if you head to lawbg. from batesville on the right i believe there just a couple of miles out of town on the left.

I live in fairview just south of versailes.

Jeremie

okay thanks,
I'm in versailles eryday now. I go to the vocational school there. Are you going to Schieds?

Still in high school?

I dont mind bringing it up, i know how it is to not have the money and really want to do it yourself to save and have the knowledge and pride of doing it yourself. We would just have to find a day that work for both of us if your not in a big hurry. Im getting ready to start my second shift week so i would be available in the mornings for the next 6 days until im off. This weekend in the morning? I can just bring the front half or the the whole thing.

No, i'll miss Diesel X this year. Reserve weekend calls. Got ot go to Kokomo. Ive got day and night exercises to do. Extra long day sat. 7a-11p.

Jeremie

FireMed said:
Still in high school?

I dont mind bringing it up, i know how it is to not have the money and really want to do it yourself to save and have the knowledge and pride of doing it yourself. We would just have to find a day that work for both of us if your not in a big hurry. Im getting ready to start my second shift week so i would be available in the mornings for the next 6 days until im off. This weekend in the morning? I can just bring the front half or the the whole thing.

No, i'll miss Diesel X this year. Reserve weekend calls. Got ot go to Kokomo. Ive got day and night exercises to do. Extra long day sat. 7a-11p.

Jeremie

Yeah, I'm a Junior in High School. That's why the money situation isn't exactly the greatest. I don't know on one hand I'd really like to say that yeah I've done all my own work on my truck, but then on the other hand I'd really really hate to screw it up, because I deffinently can't afford a complete tranny. Let me thonk about it, but like I said I don't want to cause you any truoble. And I'm just now getting it ordered so it'll be a few weeks before I can think about being ready anyway.

I know where your coming from when talking bout money. I'm a senior in college. I love working on my own truck and having the pride of knowing that I've done it and I now know how to do it but there are some things that I'd just rather leave to a professional and one of those is the tranny. Just to much to go wrong to easily for me to mess with it.