Chevy Nova Drag car

Spurs_442

My dad has a 68 Nova drag car for sale. Its a 4 link setup with a dana 60 rearend. The car is backhalved and tubbed. It has a 6pt cage maybe 8 its been a day or two since I have looked at it closely. fiberglass hood, trunk, fenders, bumpers, and lexan windows. New gears, 486ci motor, trans, and paint. new msd, seat, and wiring. the car is turn key. $11,000. obo

pics soon to follow I have to resize them.

IMG_1199.jpg

DSCN1017.jpg

DSCN1016.jpg

DSCN1021.jpg

IMG_1203.jpg

Last edited:
What kind of times has it run? Is the roll cage certified? How about the other sfi stuff, are they still good?

accept trades?

What kind of times has it run? Is the roll cage certified? How about the other sfi stuff, are they still good?

accept trades?

Don't even think about it!!!!!

Bump for a cool looking ride.

More info on the car. The cage is not certified its an older backhalfed car. The car was always raced local. The car went 10.20 with the 427 (old motor)in the car. It should easily be in the 9's. The engine is 13.5 to1 compression ratio, has steel merlin heads and big tube headders. The block has been filled so water just flows through the top of the block and heads. It has a Weiand team G intake and 1050cfm carb. new electric waterpump and mini starter. Transmission shield and ultrabell bellhousing on the transmission all sfi approved. transbrake and delay box. the rearend is a dana 60 with 4.56 gears and a spool all new(will throw in a set of 5.13 also), summers brothers axles and 14x33x15 slicks on the rear.

the transmission will not go into third when on the track. The transmission can be fixed easily the builder forgot to put all of the springs in. It would be fine if it didn't have the transbrake and reverse shift valvebody but has to have the springs reinstalled. this could be done by us or a little less $ either way the buyer prefers.

Trades are possible. looking for a tractor or 3/4 or 1 ton truck if it was being considered.

Bump anyone even interested price is negotiable. We just need to move this thing to make room in the garage.

sorry I think it was kinda a 72 with a 68 front end. No matter it sold today thanks to the buyer making the trip from Indiana to come and get it.