Chips/Programmers For The 6.7

blacksport03

PMR Time Bomb
Any recommendations on chips or programmers for the 6.7. Any reviews or advice would be helpful, positive or negative.:thankyou2:

We have had good luck with the TS MP8. About 100 HP and doesn't seem to mess with the DPF.

Bullydog, Edge, Superchips all are out as well.

Check out PPE...the have a few very satisfied 6.7 owners out there.

I have the egde juice stacked with the mp8 and it works really good. Depends on what kind of money you are wanting to spend. The edge juice is real good by itself and it has all the guages built in.

MP-8 for sure, Just drove one for 300 miles with a load on behind and it did a nice job....

Does anyone have 1/4 mile stock and programmed times?

I would but the manual wont do 2nd gear launches with the stock clutch I will have to wait tell I get my iron giant in it.

so do you guys still have the DPF then? what kinda EGT's are you seeing?

yes I put my dpf back in and in regen normal cruising 1300* or higher not in regen 1000*. Punching it playing around right 1700* When it was strait piped normal cruising 950* and punching it 1500* with water meth and dpf on I dont see over 1350* rodding it.

I wonder if a 'slightly' larger VG turbo would do anything on a stock system?

Hey Guys! I Bought An 07 Dodge Chassis Cab W/6.7 Cummins,6 Spd Manual. Just Wondering How To Tell If Its In Regen? Also, When I Accelerate After Shifting Gears, Engine Lags For 1 Or 2 Seconds The Before The Turbo Kick In. Would Appreciate Any Replies.

Mine has bad turbo lag like a dead peddle but about 2000 rpm it will slam you back and give you a ride.

Finally got mine back on the rollers and 554 hp and 1121 tq. I was real impressed.

What do heck you got pushing your 6.7 up that high?

PLEASE let a brother know!!!!!!!!!!!!

kmkdiesel, Have you changed the intake, exhaust, lift-pump...anything other than programming?