Chowchilla/Madera County Fair

Dang Scott if you would have let me know sooner I would have went for sure, I just unloaded the truck and trailer to get ready for the drags this weekend.

Dang Scott if you would have let me know sooner I would have went for sure, I just unloaded the truck and trailer to get ready for the drags this weekend.

Sorry man, I didn't think I was going to make it until just this past Tuesday. I had it on my schedule in hopes to get everything back together by today.

Load it back up :)

I am hoping top be in Sacto Saturday as well.

BBD

Sorry man, I didn't think I was going to make it until just this past Tuesday. I had it on my schedule in hopes to get everything back together by today.

Load it back up :)

I am hoping top be in Sacto Saturday as well.

BBD

Scott,

How did the pulls go? I didn't get a chance to make it and get any vid.

Were you able to get any vids? Did the track hook good? I have personally never been to that event.

it was a good little pull me and mitch went to spectate. it was fairly small but a good little show to watch just had to spend 3 bucks to get into the fair.

Albert won the extreme class because jon had problems heard he broke 3rd and overdrive or somethin like that so no bueno there. O.G. is hookin good this year.

And scott was definately the finale we needed at los banos. pulled that sucker out and around the track. Me and my buddy wher the ones looking at your truck near the end scott, we appreciate you letting us check it out and answering any of our questions. :thankyou2:

I wish I would have made it. Any videos?

The Silver Truck was out there doing its thing. But I am not home at the moment because of a business trip. So I don't know what happened.

And scott was definately the finale we needed at los banos. pulled that sucker out and around the track. Me and my buddy wher the ones looking at your truck near the end scott, we appreciate you letting us check it out and answering any of our questions. :thankyou2:

No problem, sorry if I was short with you guy's that's not usally me but we were trying to get on the road as we had a 4 hour drive ahead of us. Got in at 2:00am and up at 5:15am to get ready for work :bang

BBD

Chelle has the pull video's on her you yube site http://www.youtube.com/user/HDCowgirl#p/a/u/0/zsxNOXzEl5w

Nice first time event, the track was awesome for us, I hooked real nice and swear I hit at least 35 mph :) she started to get crazy at the end and I got out of it to avoid getting any closer to the flag man.

BBD

I think that was my favorite pull I have ever seen you do and I've watched a lot of them. That was straight moving. It looked awesome and like a handful and a lot of fun. That was awesome.

I think pops was trying to find the right gear.

BBD

I doubt that will happen for him. I built that truck for nothing if he can't take off in the right gear. I can tell he is in 3rd gear and is revving her up hard. Guess just needs a better driver.

I should be out to the next pull after the 29-30th Casa de Fruite one with my truck.

That was a great pull Scott. I wish I would have witnessed it like I did in Redding last year.

One question, can I run my side exhaust for pulls or am I really going to have to cut my exhaust and put a stack back on the truck for pulls? I was thinking about dumping the exhaust towards the ground like a center dump. I mean if the turbo/s do go,shouldn't it be safe hitting the ground?

I doubt that will happen for him. I built that truck for nothing if he can't take off in the right gear. I can tell he is in 3rd gear and is revving her up hard. Guess just needs a better driver.

I should be out to the next pull after the 29-30th Casa de Fruite one with my truck.

That was a great pull Scott. I wish I would have witnessed it like I did in Redding last year.

One question, can I run my side exhaust for pulls or am I really going to have to cut my exhaust and put a stack back on the truck for pulls? I was thinking about dumping the exhaust towards the ground like a center dump. I mean if the turbo/s do go,shouldn't it be safe hitting the ground?

I think he did okay, it was a good track and a lot of guy's were changing gears because of it.

According to the rules if your going to continue to pull in SS the exhaust must be pointed upward. You can rig something up temparay that you put on when you pull only though.

BBD

I think he did okay, it was a good track and a lot of guy's were changing gears because of it.

According to the rules if your going to continue to pull in SS the exhaust must be pointed upward. You can rig something up temparay that you put on when you pull only though.

BBD

Thanks Scott.

I was talking about my Auto truck. I think I will be in Extreme class with that truck since I have twins. Can I run the bottle or is that no no? I read through the rules a few times and doesn't seem like to say I can't. It says I can run water and gas.

You can pull in SS with twins Joel Gooch does it and Nick Damico will this year as well. No nitrous allowed in any MLM class.

Really? So I can run SS class with twins? I know for sure I can't hang with Smokin Max and Albert in the dirt.