Chowchilla/Madera County Fair

Really? So I can run SS class with twins? I know for sure I can't hang with Smokin Max and Albert in the dirt.

Yup, Brian changed it up last year:

"Turbocharger:
Twin turbochargers and unlimited single turbochargers are allowed."

Don't forget Nick, Cole, and Tom pull that class as well :)

BBD

nick do twins now scott? im not sure yet but I may end up running with them also. Depends on how the truck does in work stock this year but I'm already getting my twin piping so we will see... now that its a dually i might need more power right.. lol

nick do twins now scott? im not sure yet but I may end up running with them also. Depends on how the truck does in work stock this year but I'm already getting my twin piping so we will see... now that its a dually i might need more power right.. lol

Yeah he is working on it,

Yeah you be needing mopowr :)

BBD

I guess I will have the suspension changed up somewhat to have the rear carry extra weight.

See you guys soon.

oh I cant wait to pull.. Is anyone going to fallon. that might be the first place it will run

Are there pulls in Falllen? I see nothing on there site, its been removed from Mikes site, and when I recived the MLM schedule I saw nothing on it as well.

BBD

i saw that to scott bit i went to the octain fest website and it say "tractor and truck pulls" but im not sure why its not on any of the sleds scheduals

My truck should be out at a couple of events this year with Craig at the wheel, but not too many. Next year though, I will be out to almost every event again, finally some shore duty...

-Tom