Chris from northeast Ohio

cumminatyanow

Hello my name is chris i live in northeast ohio i have been a huge diesel fan for years i have had 4 dodge cummins trucks on fifth now 3 Isb's, 1 12v ,1 common rail current rig is in my avatar just picked up in fla a month ago got into diesels from a good buddy of mine John Russin (Buhhda Power) hope to share and pickup some good info from this site

Hello my name is chris i live in northeast ohio i have been a huge diesel fan for years i have had 4 dodge cummins trucks on fifth now 3 Isb's, 1 12v ,1 common rail current rig is in my avatar just picked up in fla a month ago got into diesels from a good buddy of mine John Russin (Buhhda Power) hope to share and pickup some good info from this site

Welcome Chris...where abouts are you in N.E. Ohio? If you know John, then you must be around the Thompson, Montville area no? I haven't talked to him is months now...I hope all is well with him.

Welcome Chris...where abouts are you in N.E. Ohio? If you know John, then you must be around the Thompson, Montville area no? I haven't talked to him is months now...I hope all is well with him.

yes i am in thompson john is doing good we have been working on his red 98.5 getting back it on the road we need to get some stuff from you for my new rig i am sure he will be in touch with you

yes i am in thompson john is doing good we have been working on his red 98.5 getting back it on the road we need to get some stuff from you for my new rig i am sure he will be in touch with you

Cool deal man.