Clay City June 16th- Who's going?

joefarmer

MR. Supreme Overlord
Just wondering who'll be having fun in Ky while I sit at home without a ride. (My '98 decided to do it's best Detroit Diesel impersonation and is leaving 12" oil slicks wherever it's parked thanks to a cracked ppump governor housing.)

Who's attending?

brnaodn.

brnaodn, oil leaks don't mean you cant race. The rules don't say anything about having leaks, it just says not to drip on the track. My oil pan drain plug drips badly, but I duct tape a baby diaper over it and it dont drip on the track. I'm sure you could get a pair of depends around the back of your pump and still race. It would give a new meaning to change your shorts after a wild run.
And I will be in clay city.

I had planned on it but I won't have the spray dialed in yet. I'l be going to Kil-Kare Thursday night for some T&T.

Ah come on Double J, get her tuned in in Kentucky, remember that being lucky wins for than being good!

Well wouldn't you know it...the a DHRA race comes to Ky less than 2 1/2 hours from me ...and my sister decides that that is the weekend she wants to get married..

LNF.jpg

Cummins Express said:
as long as the new tires make it in by wed we will be there

thats what you get for entering a burnout contest!! LOL
nice job at it though, i love the express

feelmecummin said:
thats what you get for entering a burnout contest!! LOL
nice job at it though, i love the express

Shoot man the Burnout contest is the best thing that happened to him all weekend.. It paid for most of a new set of much needed tires and A big credit towards injectors from Dynomite.

yeah, i could always use that credit!!
my friend was in the 03 grey qc sb, he got like 4th or something?
its always cool to see drag trucks/pull trucks doing something other than racing/pulling though

the pass I made after the flat tire I had a lot of rear end wobble so figure I must have broke a side wall belt running it on the rim so figured I better off wasting the tires so I would not be tempted to run them anymore

gota great deal of ebay for a new set of tires just like I had for $375 just have to wait for them to show up this week

EMcBride said:
Ah come on Double J, get her tuned in in Kentucky, remember that being lucky wins for than being good!

Will there be a refill station at or close to the track*nx*?

I only got one little 15lb bottle at the moment. :badidea:

Don't recall a nitrous station near the track, there probably is somewhere. You may have to call the track.

I have 3 extra bottles Joel... come and get 'em! I don't think you'll be shooting that much to pick up 3 tenths?

Matt, the previous owner cracked the governor housing by using a shut down solenoid bolt that was too long. I had it fixed, but the increased crankcase pressure from this 'charger was too much and it blew out bigger this time. I'm in the process of fabbing another crankcase vent and waiting on a different ppump.

brnadon.

joefarmer said:
I'm in the process of fabbing another crankcase vent and waiting on a different ppump.

brnadon.

Does your puke oil too?? If it does, I'm working on something Wayne says will fix it!

Chris

The TS crew is coming up from Bowling Green with the pro-street and some bracket trucks.

Sheila

Clay City isn't that far away.. so I might head that way... will only be as a spectator though (unless I miraculously get my trans fixed... then I might consider running brackets).