Clay City June 16th- Who's going?

joefarmer said:
I have 3 extra bottles Joel... come and get 'em! I don't think you'll be shooting that much to pick up 3 tenths?

Matt, the previous owner cracked the governor housing by using a shut down solenoid bolt that was too long. I had it fixed, but the increased crankcase pressure from this 'charger was too much and it blew out bigger this time. I'm in the process of fabbing another crankcase vent and waiting on a different ppump.

brnadon.

I think I have an extra gov. housing. I'll look for it, unless your gonna replace your pump anyway.
That Dang leaky pump seamed to be working pritty good at IRP!!!!!!!!!!:bow:

Cummins Express said:
brandon I have an extra p-pump down at cousin billys I will find out if he is not going to use it or not
I have an extra one too, but it's at an undisclosed location getting undisclosed work by an undisclosed person & me. LOL It's supposed to be back sometime this month. I may try to talk Kevin out of his VW for the weekend and bracket race it.

brnadon.

I may try to talk Kevin out of his VW for the weekend and bracket race it.
That would be a site to see- Brandon going down the track in a tiny VW wearing his sombrero!

Darren Morrison just called to say he should be at Clay City as well with his S10. He is hoping to have a chance to complete licensing. :clap:

Jeff Garmon will be there too and I am sure Team Green will be there. Should be a great race...

this track is our testing track, we wouldn't miss it. hope everyone puts on a good show for the folks down there as they are great. see everyone saturday.

This really should be a lot of fun. I am also hoping Scott gets things worked out with Mass Diesels ride too. Still lots of trucks that haven't shown up yet which shows the effort required to build a competitive machine for this class. All of these guys work hard to bring these things out. Support them by coming out to cheer for them. :thankyou2:

is there any diesel shops around clay city that would be willing to let me keep the truck and trailer thereover the weekend. we have to be in jamestown tn the rest of the weekend and don't realy want to tow it down to jamestown up to clay city back down to jamestown and then back home on sunday

George, I dont know of any shops. You might try posting on kydtr.com. They have alot of members in the lexington area.