Clean 95 Twin Turbo 12v

LLY

Diesel Alcoholic
I am looking to sell my Dodge to buy something new,what its worth and what it will sell for are two different things so I am open to offers,I would also be willing to trade for a 06 or newer duramax or a 6.7 dodge.

The truck stated out as a red 5 Speed an every body panel was taken apart and painted,The truck has a billet 466/480 twin kit,5x18 injectors, benched 12mm pump,new Fass 220 ,arp head studs, fire ringed head,60lbs valve springs also have a new steed speed manifold waiting to be put on.The transmission is a fully built billet 47RE with a full manual valve body with conveter lock-up in every gear, an a new NP271,transmission an t-case are almost 2 years old an only have about 4,000 miles on them. interior in good shape other then the rip in the drivers seat that will be fixed.The wheels and tires are a year old and have about 1,000 miles on them

[ame="http://s45.photobucket.com/user/idahoMX/media/hooker4_zpse3dbc201.jpg.html"]hooker4_zpse3dbc201.jpg Photo by idahoMX | Photobucket[/ame]

Thanks man, no it has a Hamilton 188/220, there are probably other things I am forgetting I am sure

This is a clean truck guys, Ive seen it in person. GLWS

By the way I talked to ya at industrials event, I was one of the only other 12 valves there. Single 475 at the time. Don't know if ya remember or not.