cleaning out shop - stock 12v parts

foreman9984

Diesel Junkie
I have a good used 12v manifold, and a HW1C turbo core attached to it, will separate. They came off a industrial on-road application 210 HP engine. 12v stock P-pump injection lines, 12v 1st gen non I/C intake pipe, stock p-pump injector cores. The turbo has been disassembled some, the compressor wheel is off it. All open to offers. PM your number if you would like pics of anything.

I also have a set of Daystar Scorpion shock absorbers that fit 99-14 2500 and 3500 2WD trucks for 2" leveling kit installation. $45 shipped for the pair.

It's a core, needs rebuilding but all is included except maybe the compressor nut as the compressor wheel is off it currently. Make an offer.

Also have a good set of used main bolts, a 12v stiffener plate with extra oil pan gasket and longer hardware $300 plus shipping, used 12v camshaft. Everything open to offers. PM or txt 815-499-6620 I can txt pics of stuff, site won't let me load pics from my phone.

Make offers. The manifold sold for $100 shipped. Turbo core for $30 plus shipping would be fine with me.

Send number for pics of stiffener plate, can't add pics from phone on site for some reason.