cleaning out the garage

I am in the process of cleaning out my garage. this will take a few weeks to get everything listed but here's a start. all parts are plus shipping and obo
05 dodge ram diesel:
stock fan and clutch $100.00
stock front sway bar ( end links are junk) $50.00
fold flat load floor both sides $50.00
ppe hot+2 low timing $400. used only a couple times.

grid heater $75.00
bare cr head with intake plate $400.00

afe drop in filter $50.00
a/c condenser $50.00
tow hooks $50.00 (pair)
stock receiver hitch $50.00

If anybody wants pics of anything just let me know. I can e-mail or text them to you. pm me your preferred method.
thanks!

I am in the process of cleaning out my garage. this will take a few weeks to get everything listed but here's a start. all parts are plus shipping and obo
05 dodge ram diesel:
stock fan and clutch $100.00
fold flat load floor both sides $50.00 sold
ppe hot+2 low timing $400. used only a couple times.

grid heater $75.00
bare cr head with intake plate $400.00

afe drop in filter $50.00
a/c condenser $50.00
tow hooks $50.00 (pair)

If anybody wants pics of anything just let me know. I can e-mail or text them to you. pm me your preferred method.
thanks!

update

will you split up the fan and clutch piece with the harness cause i only need the fan clutch with the plug.....if so how much shipped to 44718

I would take $350 shipped for the ppe if that interests anybody

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while driving a loaded concrete truck.

05 dodge ram diesel:

ppe hot+2 low timing $350. used only a couple times.

bare cr head with intake plate $300.00

afe drop in filter $25.00 shipped
a/c condenser $50.00
tow hooks $50.00 (pair) shipped

thanks!

updated some things

05 dodge ram diesel:

cr head with all stock valves, springs and intake plate $250.00 plus shipping
afe drop in filter $25.00 shipped

thanks!

also I will be adding:
single stack black mitred with elbow for under the bed. $75.00 plus shipping.
Stock Exhaust manifold $75.00 plus shipping
Built 48re with ats billet flexplate, triple disc converter, ats double deep pan, billet input shaft and front hub, custom valve body, remainder of the 3 yr warranty (1.5 yrs approx.) 6 pulls and less than 1000 miles on complete rebuild. $3000 + your working trans to put in my truck for trade in. preferrably swap at the shop in zimmerman, mn

no I actually stole the ones out of the blue truck for the megacab already. I have the brackets but the lights themselves are all busted up.