Cleaning out the pantry

FireMed

Clown Puncher
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are some things that ive had lying around and dont need them anymore. The prices are firm. Some things people will want pictures so let me know and i can get some cell phone pics as needed.

Quad ADR w/Pulse,adr 1002, Has Jamie Lents Tune on it. Has the latest SW update. Comes with everything but the fuel sending unit. Just because i dont have one.--$550

8-hole 275hp injectors. I bought these used. I replaced my DDP 220's with these and they fuel more than them for sure. Im running a sps66 and [redline, TST Comp, Edge Juice or ADR (for sale) at any given time], with the 220's the 66 could clear them up pretty well. With the 275's it wasn't close. I put about 10k on them. Im just going to a different setup now.--$600

2 ECM's i believe there out of a 99 manuals.--$150ea.
-One has 5102022553/T0658
-Other has 5102110824/T0089

DTT Smart controller--$300

New Stock LP--$100
-I have opened this up just to check that it had everything.

Holly Black Pump--$75
- I used this for about 5 min. I was going to replace an old LP but when i put it on i didnt like it so i took it off and put a cam and 12 LP in.

Stock Head--$100
-Local pick up or short delivery. It has no valve springs or valves. It will need a few valve guides. I was going to redo the whole head but ended up buying another motor.

Ok thats it for the diesel stuff.

01 660 Raptor. I bought this in 03 off a buddy that repoed it. It is a great running quad. I have replace the clutch and reverse starter clutch. I must have been tuned before because it doesnt have the reverse limiter on it. I have only ridden it maybe 3 times a year for the last 4 years. I only bought it for when we went ridding in glamis. I had a 400ex for the woods. I have a set of 9" ITP rims and Sand Snake paddles. They have only been ran for 1 week.--1500

DTI M-4 5.56, only had 1 clip ran through it. I have another M-4 and dont really need this one. I bought this one for a 22 conversion but will just use my other one.--$800

300 Win Mag Model 70 Varmit. Has a synthetic stock and heavy barrel, harris bi-pod and Sheppard scope, model p-1 counter sniper. Comes with hard plastic case and .30 bore snake and what ever bullets i havent shot.--$1400

Marlin 882 22 mag w/busnell 4x-12-40. Just dont need this one. Ive had it for a long time so there the usual dent and scratches.--$200

Ok i think thats it. Cash only, no Trades. I live in Southeast IN.

Jeremie.

So is the head definitely reusable? Cracked pretty bad? What year did it come from? Where at in Indiana are you?

Yes it is, i havent seen any visable cracks on it. I took it to an engine builder and told him what i was wanting to do (mill intake and valve job). So i had him check it out first. He just told me that it would need a few new valve guides put in it also. I was looking at another motor at the same time and just got it instead.

I will double check the head out tonight when i get home to though. Its been sitting in the basement for about a year.

I live in the southeastern corner of Indiana, between madison and rising sun.

I checked it and didnt see any cracks at all. It was off an 2000.

24v, the carter one behind the fuel canister

sorry. everything diesel related is for a vp 24v

Are you selling the edge juice? is it with attitude and the gauges? or did I miss read your ad and is it just the adrenalin?