Cleaning out the shed, CR stuff.

Mark Nixon

No Savior among the flesh
EVERYTHING LISTED HERE IS LIKELY TO HAVE ISSUES NEEDING REPAIRED OR MACHINED!!!

5.9 CR bare blocks, any I have need sleeved or bored, $300 each.

6.7 bare blocks, have 3 in rough shape, 1 rusty '14 from a total burn, 1 2008 with rusty bores and missing a right rear corner ear (cut off?! WTF?), another 2008 that JUST got a light tap in the lower block above the rail, about a 3/4" hole, no other damage. Take all 3 for $900.

2 or 3 6.7 cranks, need polished or cut .010. got wet and surface rusted, WILL NOT guarantee they will go standard! $450 each.

5.9 and 6.7 cylinder heads, some nice, some rusty, none with dropped valves (those go to scrap), some have been burned and may have intake cracks, $200-$400 each.

2006 5.9 Standard bore short block, beautiful bores, standard crank, was in a wreck and broke the pan rail, all the pieces are here and it's not a hard repair, if you're a welder and PATIENT, $550.

I have other 5.9 and 6.7 stuff to sell, as well as some decent 5.9 cranks.

PICK UP IS PREFERRED!!! Come pick it up and I'll treat you right on the pricing!

PM, Reply or Call (no texts) 402-780-5127.

Last edited:
Moving this up to the surface. :D

Contemplating a trip "Out West" (Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, California, Utah.
SERIOUS BUYERS out there should contact me if they are interested.

Mark.

I'm interested in a 5.9 cr crank, engine to trans adapter for a 6.7 to my 47r trans

Come, make me an offer on all of this engine stuff, bring a truck and trailer.
Serious as a heart attack, this stuff IS going, one way or another. LOL

Mark.

Come, make me an offer on all of this engine stuff, bring a truck and trailer.
Serious as a heart attack, this stuff IS going, one way or another. LOL

Mark.

I'm only buying if your coming to California, at least a handfull are willing to buy blocks and cranks and other odds and ends

IF the addition of living quarters on my 40 footer goes smoothly and quickly, I may bring some of this stuff and a whole bunch of other parts to Scheid's Diesel Extravaganza in a mere week and a half.

Here's to Good Luck! :cool:

Mark.

Call me if you're serious, 402-780-5127.
Prefer it all just disappear, though.
I WILL NOT BE @ SCHEID'S

Mark.

Last edited:
Been tossing scrap left and right lately, getting down to the better stuff listed above and it's likely going to go in the iron next week.

I've also picked up 3 more crispy 6.7s that will need to disappear.

Someone needs to make me a deal to deliver some of this stuff, or I'll make an even better deal if you come get some or all of it.

Mark.

Basically long blocks.
I will clean off the damaged externals and such.

Mark.

Back