Close to Stock and TNT-R Settings for 1.6b

Personally, I like to see where I stand with my settings. Hmmm didn't think it was a issue....

On TNT-R SW9 I get a weird surge when I do a run, after I let off, I get a surge where the rpm stutters coming down, It will only do it on SW9, I haven't been able to get the same thing to happen on any other settings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HEY!

How dare you! Do you know who you're talking about here? My god have some respect you inconsiderate fools! There is no one wiser than WickedCumminsCO!

It's been a while since I've seen the name... :cheer:

HEY!

How dare you! Do you know who you're talking about here? My god have some respect you inconsiderate fools! There is no one wiser than WickedCumminsCO!

come up here and you and I can have our own little challenege with a 5k pot of winnings

Just for info I was loading my latest and greatest guess and I had a load can bus failure so the SSR loaded stock back on I drove it around the block WHAT A DOG! I looked at the stock settings and was surprised by the numbers which were:
LT 30
HT 30
LR 1
HR 1
HD 20
HD 20
tHESE NUMBERS REALLY CONFUSE THE SH*T OUT OF ME!
If I run 30 on low timing it rattles really bad. If I run duration at 20 I smoke like crazy! So why does this setting run like a dog and smoke very little? Only thing different is rail is at one?? Any thoughts on this!!

Thoese can't be the stock settings. I thin that's just the default settings marco set for some reason. Maybe they are the "#7" settings? heh

Back