Cloverdale, IN indoor pull again this winter?

bgilbert

VE Guy
Anyone know if the indoor pull that was in Cloverdale, Indiana last January or February will be held again in 2010?

As of right now it is not scheduled. Here is the link to the site of the guy that puts on the indoor pulls in that area. There is one in Gordyville, IL and two in DuQuoin, IL.

Klint's Pullin' Videos

There is a long reason behind this that started a few years ago. I will not go into details on it but basically the diesel trucks were not following the rules and/or listening to event personnel.

yeah, it was a decent pull to go to last year. I hope they change their minds..if not I seriously doubt I will be attending.

maybe im a tighta$$ but it cost alot to attend. $50 for 2 people?

There is a long reason behind this that started a few years ago. I will not go into details on it but basically the diesel trucks were not following the rules and/or listening to event personnel.

I have a hard time believing this they are all IL ITPA trucks that pull with eachother 50 times a year cant see them trying to screw eachother over one pull, maybe im wrong? I do remember a white dmax from MO trying to run nitrous at gordyville 2 years ago and it was a pretty big ordeal maybe thats what the deal was?

maybe im a tighta$$ but it cost alot to attend. $50 for 2 people?

No man...I agree with you, it was very expensive IMO. After I went this past year I talked to several guys who said they just walked in the side doors and no one even noticed :bang

I have a hard time believing this they are all IL ITPA trucks that pull with eachother 50 times a year cant see them trying to screw eachother over one pull, maybe im wrong? I do remember a white dmax from MO trying to run nitrous at gordyville 2 years ago and it was a pretty big ordeal maybe thats what the deal was?

It was not the IL ITPA guys.