Clutch issues

BPhips5

blacksmoke junkie
i just installed a valair 3400 lb plate load 13 inch single. once installed i couldnt disengage it. was told it was a weak master cylinder and i replaced that. now i still have the same issue. do you guys think there is still air in the new system or is a 3400 lb plate load to much for stock hydros?

works fine in mine with the stock dodge hydraulics. my buddy has the same one in his with 03 hydraulics, wich are smaller than the 94-98. maybe you need to make your Master cyl adjustable?

cut the pushrod and put some threads in it. or buy one ready to go from valair.

3400 lb is fine for stock hydro's

something is wrong, its hard to install a clutch wrong, but it can be done, are you sure the clutch fork is in there correct? throw out bearing on the correct side of the fork?

does the pedal push in real easy? can you tell if its touching the pressure plate at all?

you should not need adjustable hydros......

3400 lb is fine for stock hydro's

something is wrong, its hard to install a clutch wrong, but it can be done, are you sure the clutch fork is in there correct? throw out bearing on the correct side of the fork?

does the pedal push in real easy? can you tell if its touching the pressure plate at all?

you should not need adjustable hydros......
This.

Clutch disc oriented correctly?

i know the clutch disc is in correctly. im starting to wonder if my fork came off its anchor point. the peddle is easy at first then it get hard but it seems like it should get harder sooner cause its about to the floor when it gets hard. it feels like i am just running out of peddle like it would work if i could push my peddle 3 inches through the floor

i know the clutch disc is in correctly. im starting to wonder if my fork came off its anchor point. the peddle is easy at first then it get hard but it seems like it should get harder sooner cause its about to the floor when it gets hard. it feels like i am just running out of peddle like it would work if i could push my peddle 3 inches through the floor

That sounds right... I'd pull it and take a look. Careful putting it back together. Make sure the one end is on the ball.

i didnt take the fork out. looks like i will be taring it back apart tomorrow to make sure everything is right before i order some upgraded hydros