clutch question

2000 7.3 6speed

When you guys have put the ford zf6 behind a cummins what clutch did you use? Ive been searching and havent found a good answer

The reason i ask is my superduty needs a clutch and i plan on swaping motors i dont want to spend a bunch of money on a clutch if im not going to be able to use it.

Now i imagine your using a cummins flywheel are you useing a cummins pressure plate to and just a ford disc? not sure figured id ask

Thanks

On my swap I used a zf5 instead of a 6 so the two may be different. I used a dual disk from valair, it was a dodge but made smaller in diameter to fit better in the bellhousing.

Dodge cummins flywheel, ford pressure plate, and dodge disc. you will also need a special pilot bearing the fit the dodge flywheel and zf6 input shaft. This is providing you have the ford cummins flywheel housing adapter.

Dodge cummins flywheel, ford pressure plate, and dodge disc. you will also need a special pilot bearing the fit the dodge flywheel and zf6 input shaft. This is providing you have the ford cummins flywheel housing adapter.

so the the Imput shaft on the zf6 is the same as the dodges

1.375" on ZF6 splines,same as all 6 speed dodges 01 and up,the end of the shaft where it fits into the pilot brg. is smaller on a 7.3 ZF6, and larger on a 6.0 ZF6.