CO: FS/FT Bobbed Deuce by 100 Dollar Man-Trade for Built 12v Cummins (Can add cash)

atreefunk

Too many family member to fit in the Deuce. Not looking to sell urgently... I could keep it for the rest of my life

1968 Deuce and a Half
Custom bobbed M35A2, this has been done right originally bobbed by "100 dollar man" in California.

This truck is a 1968 model.

It is showing 65,000 miles but as nice as it is I would say it is more like 25000 from the reported depot rebuild in 89.

It started life as a 6x6 truck, being bobbed made it 3' shorter with an installed clean 9' M105 bed with racks bows and a cover.

It has lots of extras like:
An insulated hard top(cost $1750)
Power steering (cost $2500)
PTO winch (cost $3500)
Cab sound deadening (cost$400)
Turbo whistler type c heater
Turn and brake light
Civilian required extended mud flaps
Custom camouflage upholstery (cost $375)
Driver and passenger air ride seats (cost $600)
Rifle hold downs
Custom center seat and console

It's a very clean presentable truck. All the glass is in good shape.

It has 95% or better 46" tall Michelin XL 15.5-R20 tires mounted on 2 piece steel wheels.

The engine is the LDT-465-1d multi fuel that is clean and runs excellent.
Behind that is a 5 speed Spicer overdrive transmission. It has a 2 speed Rockwell transfer case with air shift for the 4x4. The rear drive shaft was new when the truck was bobbed, it has Rockwell axles with 6.72 gears. Top speed with the bigger tires is 65mph, cruise speed is about 60 mph. The truck runs and drives great down the road for a big truck. The body is very clean and straight on this truck. The steel hard top is like new so it will last you for years to come.

Wouldn't hesitate to drive it anywhere really. Drives down any road be it interstate or offroad trail

$12k obo

Or trade for a built 12v cummins or cummins swap

deuce.jpg

Hey newb. You know its courteous to contribute to a forum before treating it like Craigslist?

Dang, bunch of tight wads.

Nothing else to do but troll other people.

You know how many people we get like you? I report about 1 per day. This isn't fvkin Craigslist or your Facebook swap meet group. You made a couple OK posts then spouted a bunch of nonsense. Sell your chit on Pirate. I bet they would love a newb like you.

Sorry that I haven't wasted my life away posting 5,790 times.

I'd rather drive my truck then just talk about it...

Sorry that I haven't wasted my life away posting 5,790 times.

I'd rather drive my truck then just talk about it...

I have also been here for 7 or 8 years. The fact remains, this isn't a marketplace. Butthurt? PM wideopen, disturbed, jjeepjohnny, unbroken, or TravisG about it. Or click report.

Butthurt? Not at all. I see people like you all the time on different forums that have nothing better to do then heckle people?

Is it not a marketplace in the FOR SALE section? What else would you call it?

HA HA HA HA oldest so why ya keep bumping his post if your so against it? gotta keep it at the top of the page for him? truly hope you find the humor in this while reading it as i did while typing it.......

honestly this is not the place for this. Truly looks like you just joined the sight to post the deuce and your ford. Be a member of the group and contribute or sign out

Last edited:
Butthurt? Not at all. I see people like you all the time on different forums that have nothing better to do then heckle people?

Is it not a marketplace in the FOR SALE section? What else would you call it?

To sell unwanted items for its members.

Like I said, I report 1 per day that posts crap, then a for sale ad, saying that you're not around much, and we never hear from them again with people replying to the ad. That makes the mods job, which they do for free, much harder.

What about all the other people selling trucks with low post counts? Do you troll them too?

troll-you-shall-not-pass.jpg

Maybe you just like my rig.

Anyhow, if someone is trying to trade a 12v cummins let me know!

why do people insist on trying to run off people just because they're selling something cool in the classifieds? :(

forrest I am in no way saying it aint cool... But. I do think it is wrong to join a site a day ago run up 20 posts just to sell something.

the guy wants a 12v. This is a great place to find one. A guy might not KNOW he wants a bobbed deuce in exchange for his 12v, but an ad like this might make both their lives better :)

I just don't see the big deal. If he was on here trying to sell scentsy or amway after his 20 posts? Ok...

but can we as car/truck guys let it slide when somebody posts a cool rig for sale? :(

That is exactly my thinking Forrest. And that is exactly why I came here... because I know there are knowledgable people with good cummins trucks. And quite a few people with a 12v may want a sick bobbed Deuce..

Hope everyone is having a good holiday season

:poke:Hasn't forrest run up 15530 useless post?:poke:

Just kiddin, we were all new here once.

but can we as car/truck guys let it slide when somebody posts a cool rig for sale? :(

I will concede.

Glws! I apologize as I have been getting sick of someone else's chit. Cool rig but I wish it had an auto. Those gearboxes are horrible IMHO.