Colorado Dyno !

Lostnwalmart

have confirmed with GAM, Holland Ct Diesel will be hosting a Dyno Day April 18Th 2009 at Greeley Automotive and Machine. This is being sponsored by Holland Court Diesel Performance and FNS Transmission. We have to have a minimum of 23 trucks prepaid to secure the dyno a week in advance. The cost to run on the dyno is $65.00 and you get 3 pulls. You can pay by sending us a check or give us a call with a credit card. If we have over 30 trucks we will provide lunch, and do some prizes. To cancel you have to contact us two weeks in advance for a refund. Let me know if you have any questions.
303-986-0330 ask for John or Nick. if we can get more than 30 trucks food will be provided!

404 8th Avenue

Greeley Colorado 80631

Well we know I'll be there.... All of my twins piping comes in tomorrow:evil We've got some installing to do next week.....

Have you gotten enough trucks interested? Like I said earlier, me and my two buddies will definetely come. 1 Ford, 1 Chevy, 1 Dodge.

I'm trying to make it to this. But not sure if my tranny will all be installed yet or not. But if its in I will definately be coming with probably three to four other trucks.

Great dyno, it pulls your truck down and makes you want to cry. I might make it if I can get my truck finished in time.

Plans changed, were now running at PFI in Fort Collins. The cost is still the same and we will start after 8.30-9am. Check out the Colorado Chapter on Cummins Forum for more info.

GAMs must have got wise and said we're not hosting a CummingsForum geekfest. Now I know why the price was so high lol.

have confirmed with GAM, Holland Ct Diesel will be hosting a Dyno Day April 18Th 2009 at Greeley Automotive and Machine. This is being sponsored by Holland Court Diesel Performance and FNS Transmission. We have to have a minimum of 23 trucks prepaid to secure the dyno a week in advance. The cost to run on the dyno is $65.00 and you get 3 pulls. You can pay by sending us a check or give us a call with a credit card. If we have over 30 trucks we will provide lunch, and do some prizes. To cancel you have to contact us two weeks in advance for a refund. Let me know if you have any questions.
303-986-0330 ask for John or Nick. if we can get more than 30 trucks food will be provided!

404 8th Avenue

Greeley Colorado 80631

Cliff, that's the best Grammar I've ever seen you use! You really did graduate Elementry school!:hehe:
Just bustin you're ballz buddy. see ya this weekend!:Cheer:

Supposed to snow all day Friday and into early Saturday morning.
I guess we will see how it goes.

I have dynoed on PFIs Dynojet and GAMs Superflow twice each and PFI is usually about 10-15 hp more generous.

GAMs must have got wise and said we're not hosting a CummingsForum geekfest. Now I know why the price was so high lol.

first off the reason that dyno was $30 was because lazer bobs daughter died in a horrable accident and burce the owner of GAM donated the dyno to him and all proceedes went to help his family and to plant a tree in her favorite park. i was one of the people hooking trucks up on that cold day from 8 am to 11pm. it was a one time thing you will not see that price again. and secondly were not doing it at GAM because lazer bob one of the few guys bruce trusts on his very expensive peice of equipment could not make it due to a scheduling issue. so pull your head out of your butt and see the light.

and the dyno is still on even in the crappy weather. if ya think of it, the conditions will be great for dynoing, nice cold air. :woohoo:

-cliff

Back