Colorado Dyno !

first off the reason that dyno was $30 was because lazer bobs daughter died in a horrable accident and burce the owner of GAM donated the dyno to him and all proceedes went to help his family and to plant a tree in her favorite park. i was one of the people hooking trucks up on that cold day from 8 am to 11pm. it was a one time thing you will not see that price again. and secondly were not doing it at GAM because lazer bob one of the few guys bruce trusts on his very expensive peice of equipment could not make it due to a scheduling issue. so pull your head out of your butt and see the light.

and the dyno is still on even in the crappy weather. if ya think of it, the conditions will be great for dynoing, nice cold air. :woohoo:

-cliff
You act like dyno events just started last year. I was going to these events before you ever even put a chip and exhaust tip on our truck Einstein. This was back when diesel hot rodders actually had to know a little about what they were doing and every ricer punk out there didn't throw on an adrenaline and go around smoking grannies out. Have fun at your cummingsforum spodefest.

haha wow you made the referance to last year nothing else. dont know where your getting the idea i just put an adrenaline on and go around smokin grannies out but what ever makes you feel like a bigger man :hehe: and your right i know nothing aobut these engines :blahblah1:

If any of ya'll are in Southern CO , there is a Charity Dyno event MAY 16th in Albuquereque NM. i posted a thread about it last night if interested.

Rambunctious.

Back