Columbus 13mm Pump

Jim Fulmer

13mm P-pump, fully rebuilt by Columbus Diesel Supply, the following are the statistics and settings.

- 13mm P&B's
- Quick fill cam
- Coated Pins and Tappets
- Columbus 5K springs
- Oversized Delivery Valve holders
- 191 Delivery valves

The pump has an Auto Governor and a #100 style plate installed. The plate is currently centered and flows 700 cc's at that setting, 600cc's full aft and 800cc's full forward at 4600 RPM......fuel break away, max RPM is 5500.

Recommendations are at least a .093 injector line and a 5x16 or 5x18 injector.

With purchase comes AFC tuning to your needs and a copy of the build sheet.

Priced at $3500....no core needed!

Jim

Yea he actually has a project going and is slowly getting bigger with it.

I figured when it was all said and done I could have sold 4 of these pumps.

Jim

I just talked to the buyer (we have the sme projects going on)and it sounds like pretty much the same one I have ....Hey Jim what does an 847 pump go to??? and where should the buyer run his timing as I am sure I will be involved somehow....

I just talked to the buyer (we have the sme projects going on)and it sounds like pretty much the same one I have ....Hey Jim what does an 847 pump go to??? and where should the buyer run his timing as I am sure I will be involved somehow....

I don't have numbers on an 847 but it is probably a small 160 or 175 pump, just older. The pump he is getting is an 899(case) which is an old 160 pump, if your going to run 13mm's and cut a cam there is really no need in cutting up a 180 or 215 but both will make good 13mm pumps with only adding the P&B's.

He can actually go just about anyway, sell his pump or keep it for a spare......it's a win win situation. I don't think he is going to have an issue with cleaning up the smoke anymore.

Timing: He is running 24 now, if he like the way it responds then start there.

Jim

anyone up our way Tim?:pop:

He is probably going to be at the dyno next weekend, he is kind of between the two of us....Oh and it is another FORD....

The pump has been delivered and installed. Runs great, purrs like kitten and has tons of fuel but drives suprisingly well with the valet setup I sent him.

Jim

Yeah, I talked to him just before I went on the Dyno Sat and again on Sunday..Compared a note or 2 between the two and thoughts on each..I need to figure how to make my AFC not move till 20psi as I also have a tad of fuel to control around town.

Back