cometic head gaskets???

With the copper gaskets, they work great for race applications where stuff comes apart frequently for refreshing or inspection but i have been told that they wont seal the water and oil ports very well atleast for daily drivers. I dont know for sure because i have never ran one. My neighbors (Dirtslinger pullin team) run copper on their Arias motors and Bill told me it probably wouldnt work for a everyday application. I bet he has a truckload of his used gaskets hanging on the walls. Tim

what do you guys think about haisley machine fire ring head gasket kit, they use 2nd gen 24v and water jet it to fit fire rings, hope this isn't off topic thanks
shane

what do you guys think about haisley machine fire ring head gasket kit, they use 2nd gen 24v and water jet it to fit fire rings, hope this isn't off topic thanks
shane

i run that setup and have had no problems yet, i can see almost 60psi on the street and have yet to have a problem.

With the copper gaskets, they work great for race applications where stuff comes apart frequently for refreshing or inspection but i have been told that they wont seal the water and oil ports very well atleast for daily drivers. I dont know for sure because i have never ran one. My neighbors (Dirtslinger pullin team) run copper on their Arias motors and Bill told me it probably wouldnt work for a everyday application. I bet he has a truckload of his used gaskets hanging on the walls. Tim

Off topic- I just saw them on ESPN this morning. Very cool. Now, back on topic...

Cometic head gasket

Keeping my fingers crossed mine has no problems as of yet two years ago it was installed!