Common rail ISB300 for sale/part

biglou_is

I know, I know......before everybody yells at me telling me that the ISB isn't a common rail....read on.

This is is an industrial engine out of a 2002 40' motorhome/bus.
I bought this to updrade my 12v in my F350.....but I'd rather part with it at this point. I'm not a genius (hence the 12v converson for simplicity), but I will do the best to describe what I've got.

Here is the "story". This $400k motorhome blew a head gasket at around 25 k miles. The engine was pulled and replaced. This one sat in the back of the RV dealership for 5 years.....rusting the cylinder walls. An employee (kid) started on and got to use the engine for his college diesel class. He disassembled it and honed the cylinders to max and put it back together. He said it should be bored but should run on the outside of the tolerance.

Best figure that it needs bored....

ISB300
industrial block with every mounting boss imaginable
SAE #1 bell housing with a rear-gear CP3 and air compressor
passenger side starter
variable turbo w/21 cm exh housing
silly EGR system
ECM and wiring harness

etc....basically the entire system EXCEPT A/C pump and alternator.

someone that knew something should be able to rig a lift pump and battery, tap the correct pins on the ECM, and fire it up on the stand...

I'd like to just sell as a whole since it takes time to part it and ship it....

Please don't ask about the super sweet industrial valve cover...Valve cover, head and pistons are spoken for if I part it out...but you can buy it all.

2500 takes it. would trade for a sweet turbo/manifold combo AND clutch for the NV5600 if you have parts laying around.

reply with questions and include your cell phone ## if you want pics of it.

thanks............LOU

Yes Sir. Blacknd is the gentleman that has claimed his pick of parts if I don't sell as complete. He lives mere minutes from me. He is on a hunt to check parts availability, and he is referring to my engine for sale.

I'm pressed for time/space and would rather just sell it whole. But, this is not a common application so parting my be my best bet.

thanks