Comp-D Party at Scheids???

wideopen said:
I bet the Staff DShirt was DEN He called me and said he was sporting the CompD wear.

I'm glad everyone had a great time..Wish I could have made it..but I had to do the Family vacation.

I would of gladly wore mine but still waiting on it.*bdh*

Sounds like you folks had a good time and then some!! Wish i coulda made it but The little lady and I went to mi for a little vacation before harvest starts. Maybe next year.

Ryan

Big Angry said:
and just for the record Rob, I was there first, so technically you parked next to me, LOL
274550073.jpg

There were a bunch of members I regrettably didn't get to meet, but saw their trucks. A lot were sportin' Comp D stickers.
Here are a few shots from the weekend.
Sheid's Diesel Extravaganza 2007

I saw Robs truck, but had no idea that beautiful red D Max was yours Big A. Great lookin truck, man.

Amish Elegance said:
I saw Robs truck, but had no idea that beautiful red D Max was yours Big A. Great lookin truck, man.

Thanks bro, regrettably, another member I missed.
:bang

Missed Jeramooshin and i too!! Seen the trucks though, great lookin rides!!

BSwope said:
Missed Jeramooshin and i too!! Seen the trucks though, great lookin rides!!

Yeah, I saw Jeramooshin's truck, and I assume you were in the Dodge behind him coming through the gate on Saturday? I saw a ton of trucks I recognized, and I am sure a ton more went buy that I didn't.

Yes, I had a wonderful time myself, but only met one member. Well two I guess if you count robts even though I didnt know I was talking to him. I even sat out back of the drury with the ts performance crew and didnt know it:bang I dont know if anyone was paying attention but I was in the black excursion that whistled like crazy driving around the drury and pear tree parking lot.

smoken02 said:
Yes, I had a wonderful time myself, but only met one member. Well two I guess if you count robts even though I didnt know I was talking to him. I even sat out back of the drury with the ts performance crew and didnt know it:bang I dont know if anyone was paying attention but I was in the black excursion that whistled like crazy driving around the drury and pear tree parking lot.

I didn know that was you, I think we need bigger Comp d stickers on our truck like Richards"unbroken"....then we'd notice who is who

Back