COMP D Pit Party - ROLL CALL

Woodsratt and I should be there!

AHHHH, My boy backed out on me....:bang

Looks like I will be the the guy by himself wondering aimlessly wondering what in the world is going on. :what:

We are at the Wingate on Friday night and Comfort Inn on saturday night!

Most of you guys on here don't know us but the crew from Ash Flat Diesel, Ash Flat, Arkansas will try to make it. Hope to meet as many of you as I can.

Stacy

I'll be there, well at least I'll know I'm there for the first 30 mins or so......after that things may get fuzzy.

My buddy's bringin' some flavored moonshine.:evil

I will be down there with a few DieselPlace.com members as well. Flight arrives around noon and should be in Baytown around 8. Hope to meet some of the members there. See ya

It's pretty pathetic when after I've earned more free Air Tran business class tickets this year than I could probably use in the next 5 years but I still can't attend this great show!!!

After holding out for many many years for nothing less than the best retailer to sell my products long term in my own home county my plan over the last 12 months finally came to fruition 2 weeks ago.

I'm working my tail off with my new retailer day after day but I'm also having a great time doing it so I hope eveyone not only has fun and also has a beer for me!:Cheer: :Cheer:

Just think, it was only December 2004 in Houston when I made countless 17.9 second passes (79 mph?:hehe: :hehe: ) in a stock 2005 TDI Passat with only 1200 miles on the clock and a drive-out tag on the decklid.:hehe: :hehe:

Well, I think the CompD pit party was a success. Danny did an awesome job with the shrimp and the music was cool as hell.

Here is a few pics:

Nice hat Tim!
dhra07_004.jpg

Dem boys from Wa. drink 8 ouncers.... lol
dhra07_005.jpg

Billy double fistin' (No Billy, I did not steal your lunch. lmao)
dhra07_003.jpg

Dennis, Sheila and Sk8tr boy having a good time
dhra07_001.jpg

Danny showing his guns (as Mikey shows his gayness)
dhra07_002.jpg

Comp D put on a great party :rockwoot: The food was AWESOME and the band was MORE AWESOMER (new word there :hehe: )

Thanks compD for a great time!!! Now I want to see more pics.....

Sheila

i dropped by for a bit, got to meet dirty blonde, bfd99 and wideopen

wish i coulda stayed longer but we were tryin to turn some wrneches on my truck on the othedr side of hosuton :(

Good to meet you Shiela! BTW Mikey said you were officially his second "mom".

You guys rock!

Its the new Comp D beret. We will have it available soon in Rasberry. LOL

dhra07_004.jpg