Comp D special for 188-220

Hamilton Cams

ignorant
We are going to be running a sale for Comp D members only for the month of June for our 188-220 cams. The sale is good only for retail customers buying directly from us.

$599 for 188-220 cams You must mention this thread and you must have a screen same so we can verify you are a member.

So that's why you wanted me to call! Damn if only I had a few hundred laying around!

We have some medim, Xl, and XXL shirts still alvailable for you large Americans. If we have your size, yes we will throw one in. Get them while they are hot, we have just a few left until the next shipment comes in.

will be calling near the 20th for my second cam from you guys. Can't wait to see how this does on my CR.

Sounds good. To add a little icing on the cake, for guys that are local, I will have Ronald Reagan install your cam for $499 this month only. Fluids and front crank seal extra.

Last edited:
Sounds good. To add a little icing on the cake, for guys that are local, I will have Ronald Reagan install your cam for $499 this month only. Fluids and front crank seal extra.

Well polish my nuts and serve me a milk shake. Where do I sign? :hehe:

Seriously though, I'll give you a call later.

Damn. Already have mine. Engine hasn't fired yet though. Wish I woulda waited. :hehe: and you get a shirt! I missed out.LOL

When I "Swole" this 07 I just bought, I'll be lookin for one.. lol

It would be cheaper for me to drive to Texas and have it done than to have it done locally. Sad, but funny at the same time.

Ron, there is a lot that can be read from that statement. Arkansas is looking better and better.

$499 is for the installation not the cam, and yes Ronald Reagan will do a good job installing the cam. If I didn't think that was the case he would not be installing cams.

Zach

Gotcha, I had already talked to you about before and after run on your rollers. You just inched me into getting one more then likely in 2 weeks. So I'll be giving you a call