CompD dyno?

Gainesville. Fp on my gasser work truck. It's ok I filled it up and it fixed itself. LOL

I bet when I shut it off it doesn't crank again tho

So don't shut it off....
I have a holley red. If it quits on you call me.

Dang, I'm new here, so I've missed all the back drama.. but DuraDan must've really screwed the pooch to be getting such a hefty gangin-up-on from the whole pack. Ruthless!

That's what stupidity and douchbaggery will get you here. We don't suffer fools kindly here.

But, we let you stay Mexinick. Every village needs a couple idiots I suppose.

lol j/k

She's hookin me up with an engine for the dually so I'm going to go with more....

Hey Brandon, so your in Enid? I bet i can ask my buddy from Enid where all the good places where the ladies are. Maybe a place where they will just flock to you. LOL

Does this place have a steering wheel that spins AND pivots on the ceiling? LOL

I say she looks similar to you and you assume that means I'm going to try to get with her? Um no, besides she's with someone. I just want the engine. LOL

Oh, I didn't pick up on the looks thing, I thought you meant she was a diesel chick, that got the whole truck thing, as opposed to the brainless twits you know.

I bored my 5.9 out to an 8.3 and it made a 1000hp with no tuning or nitrous on a stock turbo

Back