CompD hands down!

Shift_Fast

Wanted to throw out a introduction and say thanks for everything so far with my build. Im JJ, 08 LMM C/C 4x4, lightly modded ;)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1318653467.547511.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1318653481.837486.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1318653492.836428.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1318653616.799116.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1318653561.586155.jpg

And where she started....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1318653529.403234.jpg

I wanna tell you how gay and ugly your truck is.

But I can't, it might be the best looking LMM truck I've ever seen! Welcome to CompD, glad to have ya.

But I can't, it might be the best looking LMM truck I've ever seen! Welcome to CompD, glad to have ya.

This is the nicest thing I have ever heard you say. Are you alright?

:welcome:to CompD new guy.

Nice looking truck you have there. What's done in the way of performance? Did you move the transmission cooler when you mounted that light in front of the opening in the bumper, and if not, have you noticed any problems keeping the transmission cool?

Thanks man! I hung up the gay an ugly a long time when I made the switch from 4 bangers.

Glad to be here!

Really looks sharp. I like it.

Just being critical, but I'd say the fuel door needs to be white.

Nice looking truck you have there. What's done in the way of performance? Did you move the transmission cooler when you mounted that light in front of the opening in the bumper, and if not, have you noticed any problems keeping the transmission cool?

Haven't noticed any cooling problems at all. It's getting pretty cold here in AK right now tho. Summers are not very hot at all. Doubt I will have a problem with it....maybe when I move to Vegas I may have to consider relocating it.

Performance or other mods:

EFI Live w/Duramaxtuner tunes, AirDogII 200, ProFab EGR delete tube and block off plate, PCV re route and delete plugs, Banks intake, MBRP 5" w/DPF, cat deletes from DP back......that's all I can think of for engine stuff.

Suspension is next (suggestions are welcome!)
and after me and my bud tackle that it needs the tranny sent out and built. Looking at going with George aka Big Dipper.

I have big goals (dreams, lol) for this truck on the drag strip. I wanna be low 11s. I already have decided to go with twins (not sure about turbo selections yet). A built motor...probably from SoCal Diesel next summer.

It's hard being in AK to get things going. If I was in the lower 48 this thing would already be done and running low 11s for sure. I work 3 on 1 off most of the year, another reason why it's tough to get this pig done.

Thanks again everyone. Glad to be a part of the community.

Last edited:
Really looks sharp. I like it.

Just being critical, but I'd say the fuel door needs to be white.

Kinda committed with that gas door and drilling the stock door off. Maybe I could get the RBP door color matched....hmm that's a idea

What do you guys think of two toning it? Here's a quick photo shop I did of my truck and the truck where I got the idea from.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1318781054.277276.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1318781115.348246.jpg

I like the way it looks now best myself, but with two tone it would still look sweet, and would be so much better if you leave that almost naked chick in the back :hump:

I like the way it looks now best myself, but with two tone it would still look sweet, and would be so much better if you leave that almost naked chick in the back :hump:

Lol, ya that's my girlfriend in the pic.....well when I was dreaming she was ;P

Ya I'm not sold on the two tone yet....just trying to get some ideas to make it look more different than any other HD up here. Most likely is one of the better looking LMMs here. Haven't seen any with painted bumpers and dropped.