CompD Kickoff Party Thurs May 17th

There was a "how many people can you fit in the bed of a truck and drive down a public road contest". We won......or lost depending on how you look at it.

There was a "how many people can you fit in the bed of a truck and drive down a public road contest". We won......or lost depending on how you look at it.

I wish I had Shane and I's conversation when we pulled out and saw you all pilin' in that truck. It went somethin' like this..."dude, I feel bad for them. Why? Because they are all going to jail tonight. I wish we weren't stacked to the dash with equipment we could give some of them a ride. Dude, do you want puke in your car? No. We do have a rack on top...we could strap some of them to it. Then we'd all go to jail. You are right. We should pray for them."

We passed you in our cab while you were conversing with the police officer. I'd say you definitely won.

Yip. Ol' boy from GLASSCOE KENTUCKY (Tim yellin' on the mic) won it. LOL
I will say he didn't make KY proud. But DAMM that boy could down a beer and keep on kickin.:doh:

Last edited:
Travis we def won lol and i ended up with my first taxi cab ride outta the deal. Thanks Hooker