CompD should be Cummins Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking a 300ft dirt drag. Since I have a stock tranny I dont like it to leave 3rd with all the tuners turned up

You should hook chains. All the cool kids do that $hit.

You should hook chains. All the cool kids do that $hit.

I have a shackle that could raise the titanic hanging off my receiver. I hook chains on the daily. Once I yanked a ford with an ecoboost, he said he had like 450 hp so I know I have over 500

Trucks aren't for plowing. Maybe your ****ty dodges. My dmax is for racing, smoking and pulling tail at local fairs

How do you know what I drive Dogg? I just thought maybe you plowed snow up near Lowell.

And Travis. I do plow snow but its all private around the Brockton area. Usually in one of my loaders. And as much as this was entertaining I would assume most of you picked up this was for ****s and giggles. I have a built motor 05 dmax. Ran 12.7 and dynoed 570 last year stuck on the tow tune. Since then I built the motor. Added 60 over exergys and a ton of other stuff. Legitimately looking to make 650 this year on single pump and danvile 68mm. Next year dual fuelers and a 72 should put me a lot closer to 800 and mid 11s.

I think we picked up on it from the jump is more like it. BTW- Dogg used to plow snow up near Lowell. He's unemployed now.

Good luck with the 650.

Did someone say something about tacos?

4BD34828-765F-47F9-A657-1E9D122B19DA-645-000000CA11E05EAB.jpg

And Travis. I do plow snow but its all private around the Brockton area. Usually in one of my loaders. And as much as this was entertaining I would assume most of you picked up this was for ****s and giggles. I have a built motor 05 dmax. Ran 12.7 and dynoed 570 last year stuck on the tow tune. Since then I built the motor. Added 60 over exergys and a ton of other stuff. Legitimately looking to make 650 this year on single pump and danvile 68mm. Next year dual fuelers and a 72 should put me a lot closer to 800 and mid 11s.

That sounds great. We love carnage. Don't forget to post pic's.

What a piece of shiit.

It was a joke. I'd never touch any of them. I'm waiting for your daughter to turn 14...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back