Competitive in 2.5/work-stock class

And you drive a dodge, I drive a ford - 2.5 doesnt allow any ford to fit the rules and be competetive....

from 05/06-2010 dmax,powerstrokes and cummings all can be found making 500-550hp on a completely stock charger....this are also the model trucks that most people that should be in a "workstock" or daily driven class own.

IMO 2.5 isnt the answer, good techs are.

How can you not build a ford to run competitive in 2.5. You can get a pedestal and run the same charger everyone else can then its a little more fuel and your competitive. There's a couple 6.0s around here that do decent I can't see why s 6.4 wouldn't be able to win 2.5.

No, s400's being run in workstock are the problem. This would fall under the " no tech" catagorey.

You are full of it! I saw a tech walking around for 2 hours with his dial indicator last week. He was teching the hell out of those trucks! LMAO

I don't understand how hard it is to check. 2.55 plug and 1/8th inch of protrusion is what your looking for. How long does it take to check

I don't understand how hard it is to check. 2.55 plug and 1/8th inch of protrusion is what your looking for. How long does it take to check

i agree, but the dmax guys dont have it as easy as us cummins guys to pull the air intake off so it takes time.

Its PITA to pull the intake "elbow" off the front of the turbo.....I hated doin it on my lb7 lol

Yes just stock. After market will have a v-band clamp or rubber booting like your I/c.

But remember most places that do a 2.5 don't have a stock any more so all the stock turbo guys gotta take them 3 bolts out and its not fun doin them on a hot engine hahaha.

I'd make it so u don't have to pull it during tech in but if your top 5 then pull them

Your gonna need around 700hp around here (ky area) to be competitive, and thats with BOB rules.

Back