Complete Getrag swap for 1st gen

1bad92

I have a G360 5spd out of a '90 model D250. The trans has about 10k on a rebuild, still has the factory clutch. Will also come with the complete hydraulic assembly, pedal and spacer, the adaptor for the bellhousing, a good starter, and all the bolts to put it together.

The stub in the top cover was broken at some point and rewelded, but all works fine. The tranny shifted great in the truck, and whoever gets it will be happy with it.

Id like to get $1000obo out of all of it, but i know times are hard and im not stuck on that price.

Email me at carrolljustin66@gmail.com, or call/text 850-363-2625. I wont have my phone until I get home Tuesday (7-10-2012), and at that point I will be able to send pictures to anyone that wants them.

Zip code where parts are located is 32327.

Thanks for looking.

Bump.

If you are interested please send me an offer. I am not set at my initial price, how's 700obo sound on the whole package?

Bought a 98.5 24 valve, so the 1st gen is for sale now too. ARP studs not currently installed, still brand new in the box, 12mm headstuds with 8mm pedastal bolts.. asking 400+ shipping.

Pictures upon request. Call or text me at 850-363-2625.

Id like to get rid of all of it at the same time. Selling my 1st gen so I really don't need it anymore.

Truck frieght goes nationwide my friend, if you want it we'll figure something out. It needs to go.

Even truck freight bordered on obscene as far as shipping costs. You aren't by any chance heading south anytime soon?