complete LBZ long block for sale

02SFguy

Hey everyone just like the thread says i have a complete lbz motor for sale with 120,500 miles on it. The motor is a complete long block and will include the injectors, pump, and charger as well. I would like to sell the motor complete and not part it out however if someone buys the long block and does not want the pump, injectors, and charger to be included i will sell those items at that time. The motor came out of a running truck and will be available to ship in a few weeks. I can ship earlier if needed but it will fit my schedule easier to do it in a few weeks since our daughter was just born. please let me know if you have any questions that i can answer for you. My asking price is 4500
thank you
Drew

bump for the day. still lots of interest but no cash in hand yet.

ttt i am also looking for a little beater truck. s10, gmc, mazda what ever. late 80s early 90s. i would be willing to trade plus cash for the remainder of the motor. I need something that is reliable to drive im not super concerned about looks just safety and reliability.

Still for sale. unfortunately the buyer had something unexpected come up. 4k takes it or will sell the motor without pump and injectors for 3k. thank you

recently had more interest but still no money in hand so its still up for sale. i will ship this anywhere in the us for $500 anything over that i will cover. I will try to get take some pictures of it this weekend since i still have not done that. Thank you

if it doesnt sell as a whole soon enough for you, ill buy some parts off of it, thanks!

thanks guys. i would like to sell either the complete long block or the long block minus the fuel and air. if anything changes ill let you know.