Complete NV5600 swap and lots of parts!

BUMP! updates:

NV5600 complete swap- 3600

Axles, complete with brakes and all, d60 front d70 rear - 500ea

Short box, one side has body work finished, straight and in primer, other side is epoxy primered and ready for body work to be finished, I will finish if buyer wants, - 300

Daystar 2.5" leveling kit NIB- 100

Rusty but perfectly straight CCLB 4x4 frame, once sandblasted it would be fine. I have a guy that will do it for 175 if buyer wants to pay I will have it done. -150

Fenders in primer all body work finished, ready for paint- 150 ea

3rd gen headlights-120

2nd gen LED tails- 120

Package deal:
I will sell my whole truck with extra parts also. It is currently a roller, on a long bed frame and the frame is bent in the front, but will include straight frame on the deal. Both axles, short bed with it in primer, good tailgate, all interior is there in nice shape, Both fenders perfect in primer ready for paint, hood in epoxy primer, Cab has brand new passenger rocker and floor fixed, new cab mount, and I have brand new rocker for Drivers side, and floor needs to be patched about 8" on the outer edge. Will get the whole cab in primer for the buyer, and I will finish the drivers side body work for additional price if buyer wants. has remote start in it, dash is perfect with no cracks, 3 hole gauge pod, blue LED gauges in dash, all wiring, cabling, steering is there, have all interior for it. Comes with 3 doors, one of which has rust starting at the bottom, one is perfect, and one is good for parts but could be fixed, I have a hole other cab I would let buyer pick through and get whatever they want out of it, all of this for 2000 obo.

Need this stuff gone!

Whats botttom dollar on the headlights shipped and what brand are they cause i can get some on ebay for 90-100 shipped

Made my Depo auto. I'm asking 120..... They include 8000k HIDs. these ain't the 100 dollar ones.

i got a built 47re full billet except intermediate shaft but i do have a billet intermediate lying around if u want that too id be willing to trade my whole trans and transfercase and whatever else for the nv5600 swap the trans was built by timmy barber at tre diesel in virginia beach back in late may. holds up really well but my truck is only puttin out between 475 and 550 but if your interested pm me and ill give you my number thanks oh i also live in mt airy md but i may be able to travel

Back