completion videos

very nice. what/whose twins are those? I like the twin air cleaners. I amm getting ready to put a CR in my wifes excursion.

very nice. what/whose twins are those? I like the twin air cleaners. I amm getting ready to put a CR in my wifes excursion.

The twin cp3s are evil twins from Midatlantic diesel. The air filters I built using afe filters. The turbo is a single but I flipped it up to make room for another later.

If you need any help with the excursion. pm me. I have a lot of documentation that other people gave me and really helped.

I will let you know when i have questions, and i'm sure i will have plenty. Right now i am just starting on the motor. it needs a full rebuild.

Boo...Hisss...Got to fix that tach..lol :poke:

nice job on the install BTW

Boo...Hisss...Got to fix that tach..lol :poke:

nice job on the install BTW

yea I have the new PCS kit that Destroked sells. It will be done this weekend, when I get time. IT converts the crank signal to 12pulse for the ford tach.

Is that the electronic adapter, I have the tone ring one. If you need the wiring diagram for your truck send note and I will be more than happy to help.

Is that the electronic adapter, I have the tone ring one. If you need the wiring diagram for your truck send note and I will be more than happy to help.

this is the electronic version that Destroked.com sells. Thanks, I have the wiring.

20cumminsram05 that truck was a 7.3 but it gave up. It was quite ugly when it did. The truck is awsome in person and runs great!