Compound setup/injectors

12VALVEADAM

Motivated
Up for sale is the setup that I have had on my truck for only about a month. Its a 351/ht4b so 60mm and a 86mm. The 351 has the punched wastegate. Just a run of the mill ht4b. Selling as a complete setup, manifold to downpipe to charge pipe. As it sit its setup in my 3rd gen with a 12v.

The reason im selling is cause I have major oil leaks and detuning the truck a lot. As you will see from the pictures I tried to clean up the oil as best as I could with it in the truck. I can sand blast off the colors as well if interested. I'd like to get 2100 shipped!

The only problems I have with it is that the flange/clamp on the hot pipe from the 351 leaks a bit. but other then that its been a quick spooling good power combo.
adamturbos2.jpg

adamturbos.jpg

adamturbos3.jpg

adamturbos4.jpg

The 5x.018s that are for sale and I had a 13mm and 12mm on this setup and the 12mm was perfect but the 13mm was too much even at the lowest fuel setting

Hum I like what I see. But why sell just because of an oil leak and how would you be ready to detune it when its only been done for a month

Hum I like what I see. But why sell just because of an oil leak and how would you be ready to detune it when its only been done for a month

because I am over the fast diesel and need a reliable towing setup for this summers trips to the dunes pulling my 5 quads. Everybody gets to that point and I was there about a year ago. Just realized it now tho lol