compounds, injectors, turbos and more!

would you sell the s300? if so how much

Sorry i dont want to break the set up. Its a great setup for towing or racing in a first gen. i will include the pulse manifold too.Appreciate the offer thou.

Just a heads up for everyone. I dont have paypal. I was just told that i was a scam. Im a very honest person and dont appreciate people saying those things. The person who said this knows who they are. I dont do much online selling so i can do cashiers check. If someone has any other ideas please let me know. Thank you..........Brad

Just a heads up for everyone. I dont have paypal. I was just told that i was a scam. Im a very honest person and dont appreciate people saying those things. The person who said this knows who they are. I dont do much online selling so i can do cashiers check. If someone has any other ideas please let me know. Thank you..........Brad

I bought Brads S471, sent him a cashiers check, and the day he had it in hand the turbo was in its box and on its way to me. Very honest, straight forward seller here guys. Just didn't want any misinformation spread.

Thank you for the reply, unfortunately I'm looking for one for the 73mm wheel.

****Still for sale****
external gate (extreme brand)
71mm 16cm ss s300 housing
k31 turbo
bht3b 23cm turbo
hamilton cam

Brad Ponci a scam?
To the person that said that, "You are a dumbass. A more honest person or better shop does not exist".

RonA