Compression test help

01 12v

I havent seen a injector out of a 3rd gen yet. But will a injector adapter for a 24v from snap on work in the 3rd gen engine. Reason asked is a friend of mine has one that is just out of warrenty and has been havin some problems with it. took it to the dealer the done there test and said that #6 cyl was dead and the engine was getting compression in the crankcase??? dont know for sure havent seen it yet ( burnt piston,broken rings) thanks for the help.

I am thinking it should, but I am not positive. They use the same bolt spacing on the injector hold downs, to my knowledge

Hey I did the compression test today and cyl6 will only do about 110 lbs and cyl 1 is over 400lbs anyone had this kind of a failor yet truck is just barely out of warrenty?? Does any offer a overhaul kit?

Sounds like a burnt piston. There are not any cummins rebuild kits at this time that I know of. The last one I did I had to buy all the parts individually.

check ebay, there was a guy selling rebuild kits there, but I do not think it was all Cummins stuff.