Compucar sneaky shot

TEXCRAWLER

This is a Compucar sneaky shot. It can be used on any diesel. Very nice setup. Inspectors at the track have no idea you have it. I used it once but its been sitting in the grage boxed up for over a year. I'd like to sell it or trade trade it for parts. I'm not sure if this can be shipped but if it can I'll ship it on your dime. $400 Location Napa, CA 94558

mail2.jpg

Nitrous in-a-bag (Pro Street Heat)

The Pro Street Heat was designed to be the simplest nitrous system on the market to use and install. This is a "dry system" injecting only nitrous into the motor. It works by "tricking" the computer back into the cold start mode. In cold start mode, the computer injects more fuel into the motor just like a carburetor does when the choke is on. Other sensors detect the oxygen rich air and adjust the fuel mixture and timing to compensate for this extra income of oxygen making this system near fool proof on performance. This will give you approximately 20 to 100 HP on your motor. Installation on this kit takes 10 minutes to complete and the kit can easily be place onto other vehicles in the same amount of time.

ok nice, thanks.. im just glad you pulled and did good.. hope that napa pull gets back to what it used to be back in the day. that was the first pulling i ever saw and my dad used to go with his whole company back in the late 80's.. they would have around 5 trucks back then..
anyway free bump brother.. good luck with the sale. if i get a wild hair i might just grab it from you..

That is almost tempting to throw on the rental cars.

Tobin

Back