Confused? Is my truck not worth this

This sentence in your add pretty much sums it up:

"I rather drive an automatic. No 2wd trucks. I'm looking for a 4wd truck that isn't a sh*t box."

That's what everybody's looking for, including you.

Why not just repair the auto that was in it and sell your 5-speed?

I'd rather pay more for this than yours:

2001 Ram 2500 Diesel - $12000 - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

It 6 months to sell my stick 2wd and I got much less than I started asking. The rust and the trans swap is really hurting it.

I prefer a 2wd diesel myself for a DD having owned 2 but they are a hard sell. I have had my 4wd gasser for almost 2 years and have only used 4x once.

Some better wording in your AD would help also

Last edited:
From YOUR description of the truck, it sounds like it's had or will have the shet
run out of it.

BTW, toooo much black and ditch the crackerhead stacks.

and this is IMHO

BecAuse I had the 5speed before my auto started acting up. I was having it rebuilt when the auto blew. So I just swapped it in. Now regretting it. Would rather have the auto back in. I would love to keep it if I put an auto back in. But just would rather get a new truck or have a down payment for one

I could also trade for a 99 ram 3500 club cab dually 24valve with 203k on it. Bone stock with an auto

I don't see much rust, maybe my eyes are bad. I like 2wd 5 speed cummins, maybe I'm weird but I'd probably trade my QCSB 4x4 for a SCLB 2wd cummins and a 5 speed. They ride so much better

I prefer a 2wd diesel myself for a DD having owned 2 but they are a hard sell. I have had my 4wd gasser for almost 2 years and have only used 4x once.

Some better wording in your AD would help also

once eh? when I drove mine in the winter, it was in 4x4 about 1/3 of the time. Sure, I could of gone slow and putze around in 2wd, but that's not fun. Heck, one winter road trip, I was in 4x4 from Minneapolis all the way to PDP's shop. Lots of snow! :)

Last edited:
Even when got 8 inches at Christmas it was just accelerate and move on. No real spinning with the Hemi and traction control.

Even when got 8 inches at Christmas it was just accelerate and move on. No real spinning with the Hemi and traction control.

Check back when you get more than a dusting of snow.

Where im from we call 2wd trucks engine donors. Not trying to be mean, ust stating the facts.

Check back when you get more than a dusting of snow.

Where im from we call 2wd trucks engine donors. Not trying to be mean, ust stating the facts.

I agree with you. Jason just likes to poke fun. That's point everyone is driving at. A 2wd diesel is a hard sell except to a small subset of the diesel community.

In my experience, the more stock looking a vehicle is, the easier it is to sell. alot of people don't want a vehicle thats been screwed with. Big stacks, blacked out stuff, makes it look like a high school kids project.

I got offered 4k for it. I'm actually kind of embarrassed by that

Just remember if you do follow the above advise, that (its easy to please a target audience but impossible to please everyone) so pick a demographic a stick with it persistance and an open mind will help. Good luck if I had the dough I would take it off your hands.