Congratulations Tom Colesanti

cjohnson

You Bet!
Congratulations to Tom and Sara Colesanti on their new baby boy, born on 7/13! I will let Tom add more if he wants. Tom is deployed right now for those that don't know.

Craig

Congratulations to Tom and Sara Colesanti on their new baby boy, born on 7/13! I will let Tom add more if he wants. Tom is deployed right now for those that don't know.

Craig

holy smokes!!! congrats tom and sara!! looks like i'll have to go by and see the baby before tom!!!

Awesome. Baby girls rule! Congrats guys!!!

super congrats to Tom and Sara and welcome to the world little Tommy---chris

whats a grib??

congrats to Tom and Sara!!

Grib is the format used by the meteorological institutes of the world to transport and manipulate weather data and is the foundation of the forecasts we see around us in our daily life.

Okay, you know what I meant CRIB.

BBD

Thanks for the kind words, been quite a busy deployment. First came the crumb snatcher, and now I picked up Chief. I hope to be home in November and pulling again in full force next season for sure.

-Tom

Thanks for the kind words, been quite a busy deployment. First came the crumb snatcher, and now I picked up Chief. I hope to be home in November and pulling again in full force next season for sure.

-Tom

Congrats on the addition to the family and your selection, now all you have to do is make in into our mess ;) BOTW do I have a page future brother?

When you get finished shoot me a PM and tell me what you think about the process and thanks for leaning forward and doing the tough jobs.

Jim

Back