connector tubes

you might as well go with what II sells or Garrett can sell them to you.

Stock tubes ( from Cummins ) cost around $165, add in the labor to drill out the filters and that's likely where II's price comes from.

Doesn't monster pump mike make a set of tubes that are .93's and the taper is different so they set 1mm closer to the injector. Thought i saw them on his web site...

Yes, Mike does. Mike's pumps also make the most HP of the VP's and he recomends the 0.93 crossover tubes, or you could listen to everyone else on here that thinks they know. Larger tubes may not gain in HP but can help with fuel recovery to the Injectors (you would need big enough inj for it to be worth it). Removing the edge filter is also a large step in supplying the inj with fuel.
I have a set of 0.93 tubes i'll let go for $100.

i have a set that are drilled to 120, and they do add the fun idle but i would sell if someone was wanting some, i just need money to get a fass

Only one question, I am just curious about the edge filter...I havent actually pulled any lines to be able to look in or around them.

And to further answer your question...we considered numerous times increasing our line size in fact we thought about increasing to .093's but unless you have the Injectors for it seriously your just getting a cool idle(which I love) but i feel you will lose hp.

cumminspower88, what turbo you runnin to need so much fuel?

I would save the money and get a better fueling box rather than the tubes...does the Dr. box even tap the wire?

hey man thanks! I think im just gonna drill them out myself i got a nice drill press and my 93's already got the filters knocked out so it would be a walk in the park if i take my time

hey man thanks! I think im just gonna drill them out myself i got a nice drill press and my 93's already got the filters knocked out so it would be a walk in the park if i take my time

I have done a bunch of them in different sizes with a power drill, a vise and wd40. Should be no problem.

do the filters ever need replacement?? if they are filters they must eventually get dirty, no?

do the filters ever need replacement?? if they are filters they must eventually get dirty, no?

you need to change them with your blinker fluid.

as far as finding tubes, if its for the truck in ur sig, w/ the automatic, the larger lines arent going to let the truck idle in gear so it doesnt matter what tubes you have, might as well just take them out. bigger hole means more fuel, right?

theyre not really filters...ill sell ya a set of stkrs in case ya ruin yers tryin to get em out..i went filterless .083. 125 inj and an hrvp comin up..its on the bench but i got other life things to do right now so...soon

Back