Conspiracy Theory is For Sale – 2002 CC/SB 4WD Dmax

Diesel Power

Not Wade Moody- The Original Diesel Power
A few years ago i would have said this day would never come. I have spent a long time debating this and it wasn’t an easy decision to come to, but I have decided to put Conspiracy Theory up for sale. I have put more time into this truck than any other project in my life and it’s time to let her go to a new home where she will get the attention she deserves. I have spent hundreds and hundreds of hours and over $150,000 on this truck over the years. I have a family now and as much as I want to run the truck it realistically will never happen. I’m pricing it to sell so hopefully it goes quickly although I’m really in no hurry.

If you aren’t familiar I won the first diesel power challenge with this truck in 2006. I won many other events with it and it was also on the cover of diesel world magazine. If you wish I have extra copies of the issue that I can include with the sale.

The price is $40,000.00 which includes the truck and the 40’ triple axle enclosed trailer. I would like to sell them as a set. Here are some of the specifics.

The trailer has:
18k GVW
new tires
new brakes
new roof AC unit
air compressor
winch
Generator
Observation deck
built in tool box, closet, and cabinets
diamond plate floor and other surfaces

I just spent $15,000 with Nathan Wright on a custom twin turbo setup for this. It uses a 108mm Precision turbo over a 74mm Industrial injection turbo I already had. Both turbos are mounted on the front of the engine. It has a water to air intercooler, hood stack, extenal wastegates, an air shutoff and electrical shutoff. The water tank is in the bed as well as the fuel cell. The radiator is in the bed as well as the transmission coolers. The engine has brand new TTS bosh racing injectors. The truck has been started and driven around but there have been no pulls or drag racing on the injectors or new turbo setup. It took so long to get the project finished that by the time I did I had become a father and now there are more important things in my life.

The truck has:

Spare set of tires (BFG A/T) for combo events such as the diesel power challenge
weight bar and 1100lbs of tractor weights
draw bar for pulling
Roll bar
some of the interior has been removed and I have it all, including the back seats
ATS extreme trans w/ copilot
TTS dual CP3 setup
TTS Extreme tuning
TTS Converter
TTS Race heads
TTS Sled pulling cam
TTS valve springs
TTS Forged pistons
DPR Rocker Bridges
Industrial injection CP3’s
Ladder bars
E-locker

I’m sure there are a million other things that I’m forgetting.

I purchased the truck new in 2002. It has never been wrecked or in an accident. It doesn’t have a speck of rust anywhere. It is registered Non-opt in CA and will have to go to another state or stay non-opt unless you have some way to smog it (if you wanted to street it again).

As I said I chose a low price for the combo. I paid 10k for the trailer (not counting the upgrades I did to it) and I just put 15k into the turbo setup, which is 25k right there. This is a turn-key solution with truck and trailer. Everything is located in Sacramento, CA. I would consider delivering it a short distance. If you are serious and have questions feel free email me at nick@nicktane.com or call me at 916-716-8999.

truck01.jpg

truck02.jpg

truck03.jpg

truck04.jpg

truck05.jpg

truck06.jpg

truck07.jpg

truck08.jpg

truck09.jpg

truck10.jpg

truck11.jpg

truck12.jpg

truck13.jpg

truck14.jpg

truck15.jpg

truck16.jpg

truck17.jpg

truck18.jpg

better than wasting the rest of its life away I guess. :hehe: GLWS buddy.

Not a D-max guy in any way but that's a nice truck and a steal for that kind of package. Multi purpose truck right there.

better than wasting the rest of its life away I guess. :hehe: GLWS buddy.

thanks. i wish it were different but i won't get the support from my better half and my daughter is the most important thing in my life. i did have a lot of fun, made a lot of friends and i'm glad i was able to run it for the years that i did.

Not a D-max guy in any way but that's a nice truck and a steal for that kind of package. Multi purpose truck right there.

thanks. i'm not trying to be greedy, just offer someone a good deal.

thanks. i wish it were different but i won't get the support from my better half and my daughter is the most important thing in my life. i did have a lot of fun, made a lot of friends and i'm glad i was able to run it for the years that i did.

you'll always have mighty mouse and I . congrats again on the daughter, I got another on the way too.

Beautiful truck and I'm sure you and this truck have brought many guys into the diesel scene.

Great deal! Wow...

Would love to see this thing hook up to a sled with the current setup. Always was a good runner.

I'm interested in more pics of the turbo setup if possible.

i will have to take some. it still has the OEM seats, cluster and center console. carpet has been removed as has the back seat and other items (which i still have). has 2 boost gauges overhead (one boost and the other drive) plus fuel pressure, egt, and another boost gauge on the a-pillar. the 2 up top were hooked up to my efilive V2 for datalogging so i could review my runs.

Have any interior pics?