conversion lines

Mine are pretty bad too. #3-6 dont even come close to lineing up. Havent had a problem with them leaking yet though. But the big problm is Im loosing prime between my injection pump and Connector tubes and I dont want to spend another 600 bucks for another set that is a pain to get to line up!!!!

Someone told me EEP also sells lines, but I run .120's...........

Steve, The thing I dont get is why the first set were bent totally different from the second set you got and they both came from the same place. I still bet allot of the problems are caused from the little burs at each end where they are crimped. That and that the hold down sleeves they put over them are too loose on the lines.

we are having the same problem with the schied lines. it keeps breaking the swedge right off the end at the pump. when it talked to the about normal steel lines the said that is why the went to SS lines. and they recommended bringing the truck to them and theywill bend the lines to the motor.

My newest set were a little off on the bends but i was able to get them lined up with a little work

So no answers on whos lines work best? anyone have luck buying/bending thier own?

Yall aren't giving me a lot of confidence in my scheid .084 mild steel lines.

are schied mild steel 120s are holding up alot better. we do bend are own. i try to copy Schieds lines but it is almost impossible. definetly not like bending a brake line. We buy straight sticks of line from them to carry w/ us just in case.

yeah i switched to the the .093 mild steel lines and carry some spares now too. dont really want to have to pay another $450 tow bill home