Cool mudflaps - if there is such a thing

snowbound

Anyone running fancy or cool lookin mudflaps. Hate havin them , but it beats a ticket. I'm needin some new ones , whats out there ?

I do not have these but my friend does, used worn out snowmowile tracks. Get a worn out track and cut to length and add some chain or cable and walla. Looks pretty cool.

I have the standard set of flaps with the Dodge logo in chrome. I like the way they look..

I have the standard set of flaps with the Dodge logo in chrome. I like the way they look..

I have the same, but without the chrome emblem. Small enough that they don't look bad, too small to do much good.

How's this for kick-ass?

trucker_girl.jpg

Yeah, I thought so. You're welcome. :hehe:

To answer the original question posted in the title....NO. Unless you are pulling a 40 foot RV then the "all the way across, grass skirts" are really fly.

i saw somebody at a local pull last week with plexiglass flaps. it didnt look to bad because from a distance you dont even notice it. but it definately serves the purpose

That is a pretty sweet ride....'cept the flaps. :D I do love the truck though.

keeps the paint clean.....but im not diggin the front ones anymore

I completely understand. And by looking at my rocker panels which now have no paint on them, set of them wouldn't hurt my truck. My problem is, the mud is so deep around here, I'd tear them off.

Anyone running fancy or cool lookin mudflaps. Hate havin them , but it beats a ticket. I'm needin some new ones , whats out there ?

i know you posted this thread a while back but there if you go to this website they have the least noticable mud flaps around, they are also super easy to remove so if you go off roading you can take them off or something. i had a pair but put 2in spacers on my truck so i made a pair of my own just like them but bigger. they also come in different sizes. here is the website

Custom Mud FlapsShocker Motorsports

them shockers better be made of some tough stuff.....i could think of more than one way to shatter one