Coolest sledpull ever!

if the right side rack had been on set. that thing would have been in the next county.

That is awesome, but he does need more weight on the front. If I were the camera man, I would have backed away.

A bit of info on the Green Ghost. I have seen this truck so many times I think I could drive it. It has a Silver Series Detroit in it that I have been told was turned down to about 1000 hp. The truck pulls at events all over Michigan and is at most MFSTPA events. The truck is to wide to transport without a oversize permit. The wheelies are all done with setup and the sled drivers help. The box starts at about 3/4 the way up and the hitch is very high.

partsguy662 said:
I have a feeling that Billy will be spanking the bishop like a monkey watching the banana channel when he sees this..

This is the truth spoken loud and clear.:eek:wned: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

JerrodGlover said:
A bit of info on the Green Ghost. I have seen this truck so many times I think I could drive it. It has a Silver Series Detroit in it that I have been told was turned down to about 1000 hp. The truck pulls at events all over Michigan and is at most MFSTPA events. The truck is to wide to transport without a oversize permit. The wheelies are all done with setup and the sled drivers help. The box starts at about 3/4 the way up and the hitch is very high.

Is it turbo only? Spray?

Added to want list!:rockwoot: :ft: :blahblah1: :ft: :blahblah1: :evil
Man a old 2 Stroker would be SWEET in the Excursion!
What kind of motor you got in there boy!:hehe: :st: :st: :ft: :ft: :poke:

Last edited: