cooling mist

24Vford

has anyone used there water meth kits I've looked at there wedsite an the stuff looks top notch but seems everyone runs a snow kit.

I have one in the for sale section, did something different.

Their little smart box is the best thing around, their pumps are the same as anybody elses.

I'm running one of their dual pump kits with four nozzles in the intake. I notice a temp drop if I'm running a small tune. At the track with a 130hp Smarty Revo tune the truck ran 11.6 and the egt's were still 1600*. This was with approx 10% meth. Nozzles are supposed to flow like 48gph.
Pictures of my setup are posted on their forums. First catagory under ram 2500 or something like that.

I'm running their kit and haven't had any problems with it. I mostly only use it when I tow and have my big injectors in and I normally only run the -20 Windshield solution.

I run it in my pulling truck. Like the system. I have the smart box and it is controled by EGTS. Running 3 nozzles. Going a different route for the nozzles cause I'm cutting my intake and putting in spray bars but love the rest of the system.