Corpus Christi, TEXAS..

Urbs1391

Hello, I've been hangin around reading multiple post. Really like the site....

Live in Corpus, been here for a while. I've had my truck for about a year now and by no means am I an expert at anything diesel. I've been reading, and reading just about everyday everything I can that has to do with my truck. AND NO I'm definitely not going to ask how to install a "Smoke-Switch".

Everything in my Sig I've done myself, it isn't much but it's all me.... Already went thru a set of Glowshift Gauges, lesson learned...

Also, the tap on the VP was totally wrong.... Thanks previous owner :lolly:.

Urbano....

Welcome!!! I'm originally from the Austin area, good to see another Texan on the site...

Welcome to the site. There's several nicely modded diesels around Corpus, including Ford, Dodge & Chevy.

Billy at 4 Wheel Specialties has a pretty nice CR truck and he always has some sort of Cummins stuff laying around. His shop very close to you. It is off of SPID just past the Airline exit on the feeder road right after Lowe's. It's hard to miss. He always has cool offroad stuff he's building. Tell him the dude with the black Z06 told you to stop by.

A few of my friends have hobby shops around the Staples/Holly area that tinker with diesels also.

There's also two dyno's in town. One it as Custom Corvettes out at WOW and the other is at Randy's Performance Machine in Calallen.

Typically on Friday & Saturday nights there are car guys hanging out, which includes one or two diesels.

I'll be home sometime next month. When I get home we need to gather up the diesel guys and have a BBQ out at my house. I live on the Orange Grove side of the lake.

Enjoy your stay.

Welcome to the site. There's several nicely modded diesels around Corpus, including Ford, Dodge & Chevy.

Billy at 4 Wheel Specialties has a pretty nice CR truck and he always has some sort of Cummins stuff laying around. His shop very close to you. It is off of SPID just past the Airline exit on the feeder road right after Lowe's. It's hard to miss. He always has cool offroad stuff he's building. Tell him the dude with the black Z06 told you to stop by.

A few of my friends have hobby shops around the Staples/Holly area that tinker with diesels also.

There's also two dyno's in town. One it as Custom Corvettes out at WOW and the other is at Randy's Performance Machine in Calallen.

Typically on Friday & Saturday nights there are car guys hanging out, which includes one or two diesels.

I'll be home sometime next month. When I get home we need to gather up the diesel guys and have a BBQ out at my house. I live on the Orange Grove side of the lake.

Enjoy your stay.

I know excactly were he's located, I drive by his shop everyday when I go home. That garage is always full of nice trucks, last time I talked to Billy he hooked me up with .5" fuel line hose that he had extra just laying around.

Glad to hear that they're some dynos near by. Just let me know when and where and we'll see what we can do. There isn't really any diesel gatherings around here that I know of. My buddy has an 07 CR so I know he'll also be interested.

Also, I think that CCStreetScene has an area for local diesels, BUT it doesn't get much attention.

Can we get some pics of the trucks in the CC area? Heres my DD, though now it has stock susp, wheels, and tires.

IMG_2555.jpg

From Corpus originally, did you go to King?

Well, i've been around a bit. Me, my brother and 3 sisters got adopted by a family in Robstown when I was 12 (7th Grade).. I ended up graduating from Robstown. Yes, I'm a Cotton Picker...

And here's my Rig...

2lstg74.jpg

72ajpu.jpg

vf81i0.jpg

And my other toy...
1qsav7.jpg

r8bec3.jpg